Recently I’ve been trying out lots of different way to make brownies. The other day I noticed I had a bag of walnuts, some mini marshmallows, and of course I always have chocolate chips, so I had an epiphany – rocky road brownies!!!
Today I’m sharing with you exactly how to make these delicious brownies that I swear no one can eat with their eyes open! They are just that good.
Prep Time: 15 minutes Cook Time: 45 minutes Total Time: 1 hour
- Ghirardelli Dark Chocolate Brownie Mix (any brownie mix will do)
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup crushed walnuts
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
Follow whatever directions the box of brownie mix you are using says until step 3. In my directions I’ll be following the Ghirardelli instructions.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Grease your metal pan or glass pyrex, whichever you choose to use.
- In a large bowl add brownie mix from box, 1/2 cup water, 1/4 cup of vegetable oil, and 1 large egg. Mix together until batter looks smooth. *remember to use whatever measurements of water, oil, and eggs your brownie mix calls for*
- Add 1/2 cup of walnuts, 1/2 cup of chocolate chips, and 1 cup of mini marshmallows to the brownie mix. Stir until there is batter covering the walnuts, chocolate chips, and marshmallows.
- Pour into the greased pan.
- Add a handful of chocolate chips and mini marshmallows to the top, if desired.
- Bake for 45 minutes. When it’s ready let it cool all the way before cutting it.
These brownies are so delicious! My friends loved them so much. They ask me to make them almost everyday because they usually only last the afternoon!
If you try this recipe make sure to post a pic on Instagram and tag me in it (@itschristinabee)